What can one say about Flickr? First thing that comes to mind is that the letter 'e' is conspicuously absent. That's an internet marketing trend that I have never really understood. If I wanted to be subjected to poor grammar, bad spelling, and an absence of proper punctuation, I'd just sign up for more QuestionPoint time and endure more digital harassment from bored adolescents residing in the greater Puget Sound metro area.
But seriously folks, I think Flick(e)r is a neato idea, and I have friends and family who use it quite regularly and it's fun to follow along with what's going on in their lives via the images they post. I don't have a strong desire to have my own account, but that is primarily due to the fact that there doesn't seem to be the potential for winning additional prizes for doing so.
As for the mashups, the one that intrigued me the most was the trading card maker. They are pretty powerful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment